Constellation Reveals First Round of Certified Services Submitted By Development Partners
RALEIGH, N.C. – Feb 5, 2019 –– Constellation Digital Partners, LLC has reached a new milestone with the certification of the first round of services submitted by development partners for its cloud-based marketplace. This highlights Constellation’s ability to allow multiple service providers to work simultaneously to deliver their solutions to credit unions and their members. Constellation is looking forward to showcasing these services, and many others at their Launch 2019 conference in June.
The Constellation digital platform is the first of its kind in the financial services industry. It allows development partners to create new services, test them and ultimately submit them for certification upon completion. Here are the first set of certified tiles now live on the platform below:
- CO-OP – ATM Finder: The CO-OP ATM Finder provides credit union members the ability to quickly and easily locate an ATM based on a selected distance from their zip code or current location. The ATM results returned provide the distance, machine details, map and the ability to obtain directions.
- Catalyst – Catalyst Capture: The Catalyst Capture tile allows members to quickly deposit checks via their mobile device and saves time by removing a trip to branch or ATM. Members simply take a photo of the front and back of the check, select the account to deposit to, input the amount, and submit for deposit.
- Atando – AI Chatbot: The Senseforth A.Ware chatbot tile from Atando uses artificial intelligence to understand what members are looking for and provide the appropriate answer or action on the credit union site and other channels like Facebook Messenger, Twitter or smart speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Home. The chatbot also grows and improves over time to adjust to changing member needs and credit union priorities.
- WalletFi – Card on file Subscription Management: The WalletFi Tile enables customers or members to view and manage their subscriptions and recurring payments. If they have a credit or debit card reissued, or they open an account at a new institution, they can use the WalletFi list to identify everywhere their card information should be updated in order to continue their favorite services uninterrupted.
- Microdynamics – eStatements: The eStatements tile allows members to view all of their statements and forms in one place. Accessing electronic versions of documents saves time and is a great way to cut down on our carbon footprint.
- AIMSDashboard – Home Valuation: The AIMS Home Valuation tile integrates member borrower access to the valuation files generated during mortgage originations. CU members simply click the tile and enter their loan number to reach a secured download page. The member borrower can view and download all of the various valuation files rendered by the CU. Simultaneously, the CU will have record of the borrower access event to support regulatory compliance.
- Coastal Credit Union – What’s my rate: The What’s my rate tile allows members to quickly and easily determine an automobile loan rate based on member provided data. This easy to use tool will also provide members the ability to apply for a loan from their mobile device or desktop computer.
- Constellation – CU TV: The CU TV tile will serve as a repository for videos created by individual credit unions for member consumption. CU TV will have the ability to present media from services such as YouTube and Vimeo, as well as credit union hosted content.
- Constellation - Branch Locator: The Branch Locator provides credit union members the ability to quickly and easily see a list of branches based on their current location. The Branch results returned provide the hours, distance, map and the ability to obtain directions.
- Constellation - Developer Resources: The Developer Resources tile provides developers a consolidated view of resources related to tile and connector development. Videos, general information and documentation are available from this tile.
- Constellation - Loan Payment Estimator: The Loan Estimator tile allows members the ability to see what a loan payment would be based on multiple criteria. Input a loan amount, select the loan type, rate and term to see a sample payment. From there a member will have the ability to apply for a loan at their credit union.
“We opened our Developer Portal just six months ago and since then our innovative development partners have been using the platform to create these practical, yet needed services and this is just the beginning,” said Founder and CEO Kristopher Kovacs. “There are currently more than 40 additional services in the pipeline." We know our credit union investors and their members will be excited to have some of these new features available in their credit union apps soon.”
Constellation is making it possible for credit unions to access resources needed to provide the digital services members desire. The patented secure marketplace enables credit unions to engage members in a way that’s never been possible before, powered by multiple providers through a single consolidated member application.
About Constellation Digital Partners, LLC:
Constellation provides a patented, secure and flexible cloud-based marketplace that enables upper to mid-tier credit unions and innovative app developers to provide safe, reliable, and next-generation digital financial service experiences while giving the freedom to compete, innovate, and thrive in the financial services industry. Constellation redefines what credit unions offer, delivering digital financial services in a way that enables them to place members at the center of their business strategy. Visit www.constellation.coop to learn more.
Constellation media contact:
The Stone Agency