Constellation Turns Three – Thanks to You!
Saturday, May 2 is Constellation’s Three-Year Anniversary, a day we celebrate as our “Founder’s Day” to honor the credit unions and partners that have come together to help us build a one-of-a-kind platform, ecosystem, and company that is changing the trajectory of digital financial services.
It seems surreal to be celebrating the anniversary of our company and our partnerships at a time when most offices are closed, and everyone is being encouraged to maintain safe distances between themselves and others. However, we want you all to know that while we can’t meet in person yet, we look forward to being with you again and celebrating this milestone together. Because if it wasn’t for all of you, we wouldn’t have been able to get this far.
To celebrate our three-year anniversary, we wanted to review some highlights from the past year at Constellation:
- We launched Dark Sky Ventures, our innovative program designed to enable our credit union partners to collaborate on the development and negotiation of service provider relationships. Dark Sky also demonstrates Constellation’s commitment supporting fintech partners as they bring new and innovative solutions to market.
- We formed a strategic partnership with Payrailz to bring a smarter, more engaging and secure payments experience to members.
- We reached a new milestone with more than 100 development partners and growing. As credit unions are preparing to go live, there will be even more services available. We will continue to build and develop our development relationships as we support those who are actively developing.
- We partnered with Rochdale Paragon Group to forge a due diligence alliance. With regulatory requirements in place that cover maintaining effective vendor management programs, this partnership will make that process even more efficient.
- We held another successful Launch conference! We debuted two full tracks of terrific content and heard a powerful keynote address from fintech thought leader Jim Marous. The Constellation Hackathon also returned and in our technical track, our fintech and credit union developers came together to learn how to create groundbreaking services using the Constellation digital platform with the help of our Services Team lead by Daryl Thornton. Business attendees participated in service ideation with the inaugural Want-a-Thon and planning sessions. The evenings were capped with networking and fun times at a local arcade! Don’t miss out on Launch 2020 – it will not disappoint!
- And if this wasn’t enough, we are actively working on our first full credit union conversion to the Constellation Platform. The processes and procedures that we are establishing now will serve as a model for this first conversion and for many to come!
Again, we could not have gotten this far without our 11 forward thinking credit unions, 5 incredible investment partners, 115 ingenious financial service providers, and 30 dedicated employees. We want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for their contributions to this amazing journey that we’ve been on together. The best is yet to come!
Kris KovacsBack to News